Welcome to Essex In The Media!

Zoë Nicholson. 19. Chelmsford, Essex.

Former BBC Production Coordinator Apprentice and now working full-time as a Production Coordinator, still at the BBC. And loving it.

A blog that started off as a destination for updates on local Essex celebrities, news and events has evolved in the years I've been writing.

It soon became a hub for features on TV, Radio, Music, Festivals and tales of life as a Sixth Form student.

As I started my career in the BBC, my blog became a diary, logging the steps of my apprenticeship and the experiences I gained along the way.

And now as I continue my career in the media, I hope to combine all of these things together, continuing my career diary and combining this with articles based around my love of music, radio and television.

So there you have it - Essex In The Media.

Please feel free to leave comments or contact me on Twitter @zozonico

Monday 13 December 2010

Queen of the Jungle!

Last Saturday, Stacey Solomon was crowned queen of the jungle on hit ITV1 show 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!'

After her cheerful, funny personality dazzled the nation, Stacey won the show like most people in the country had expected! Her fun and antics in the jungle kept us entertained for 3 weeks, so it seemed only right that our Essex girl won! Stacey fought off (somewhat easy!) competition from Shaun Ryder and Jenni Eclair in the final of the show, with Dom Joly being knocked out in the Semi-Final!

Congrats Stacey!

No comments: