Welcome to Essex In The Media!

Zoë Nicholson. 19. Chelmsford, Essex.

Former BBC Production Coordinator Apprentice and now working full-time as a Production Coordinator, still at the BBC. And loving it.

A blog that started off as a destination for updates on local Essex celebrities, news and events has evolved in the years I've been writing.

It soon became a hub for features on TV, Radio, Music, Festivals and tales of life as a Sixth Form student.

As I started my career in the BBC, my blog became a diary, logging the steps of my apprenticeship and the experiences I gained along the way.

And now as I continue my career in the media, I hope to combine all of these things together, continuing my career diary and combining this with articles based around my love of music, radio and television.

So there you have it - Essex In The Media.

Please feel free to leave comments or contact me on Twitter @zozonico

Sunday 30 January 2011

X Factor Stars Perform at Hylands!

With V Festival prepared to pack in thousands of music fans to Hylands Park in Chelmsford in the summer, another event has just been announced that is expected to be just as popular. JLS are bringing their UK tour to Chelmsford, and bringing Essex boy, Olly Murs, with them!

Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning (31st January) at 9am from all popular ticket outlet sites. Tickets are expected to sell-out quickly with the concert being hailed as one of the events of the summer! Essex fans of Olly Murs and JLS will be overwhelmed with the news that two of the most successful X Factor artists will be performing locally.

The event will take place on the 9th July, just over a month before V Festival. Good luck to anybody trying to get tickets - see you at Hylands Park!

No comments: