Welcome to Essex In The Media!

Zoë Nicholson. 19. Chelmsford, Essex.

Former BBC Production Coordinator Apprentice and now working full-time as a Production Coordinator, still at the BBC. And loving it.

A blog that started off as a destination for updates on local Essex celebrities, news and events has evolved in the years I've been writing.

It soon became a hub for features on TV, Radio, Music, Festivals and tales of life as a Sixth Form student.

As I started my career in the BBC, my blog became a diary, logging the steps of my apprenticeship and the experiences I gained along the way.

And now as I continue my career in the media, I hope to combine all of these things together, continuing my career diary and combining this with articles based around my love of music, radio and television.

So there you have it - Essex In The Media.

Please feel free to leave comments or contact me on Twitter @zozonico

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Jungle Stacey!

Another former X Factor contestant is on the blog this week, but this time it's third-place Stacey Solomon, also from 2009. Stacey is currently on our screens in hit ITV show 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here', and it looks as if she could sweep the title of Queen of the Jungle!

Stacey has been in the jungle since the start of the competition on the 14th November, and has taken part in many trials. Last night saw Stacey battle out with Olympic athlete, Linford Christie, to see which camp would win a night of luxury. Stacey, and 'Camp Sheila', were victorious, with Stacey and fellow campmate Jenni Eclair spending an evening of luxury in a seperate area of the jungle. The pair were given beds and a minibar, filled with alcohol and sweets!

Stacey has continued showing her funny, loving and heart-warming character to the nation and we can all see again why we all fell in love with her this time last year!

Come on Stacey! Do it for us Essex Girls!

No comments: