Welcome to Essex In The Media!

Zoë Nicholson. 19. Chelmsford, Essex.

Former BBC Production Coordinator Apprentice and now working full-time as a Production Coordinator, still at the BBC. And loving it.

A blog that started off as a destination for updates on local Essex celebrities, news and events has evolved in the years I've been writing.

It soon became a hub for features on TV, Radio, Music, Festivals and tales of life as a Sixth Form student.

As I started my career in the BBC, my blog became a diary, logging the steps of my apprenticeship and the experiences I gained along the way.

And now as I continue my career in the media, I hope to combine all of these things together, continuing my career diary and combining this with articles based around my love of music, radio and television.

So there you have it - Essex In The Media.

Please feel free to leave comments or contact me on Twitter @zozonico

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Best Celebrity Photobombs

Social networking can be a very funny place sometimes.

Who would have thought a decade ago that we could find so much entertainment in a Korean man dancing-to and singing a ridiculous song? Or a 7-second long video of a man vomiting lemons? Or a goat singing over Taylor Swift?

Nevertheless, the power of Facebook, Twitter, Vine, YouTube and their social-networking counterparts have played a major role in shaping the internet in the past 5 years. 

One of the latest sensations that appears to have been adopted is the art of photobombing - jumping unexpectedly into the background of a photo right before it is taken. And it seems that some of Hollywood's finest have taken it up, with some hilarious results.

So here are my top 10 photobombing stars:

10. Jake Gyllenhaal



9. Michael Cera



8. Tina Fey



7. Dave Grohl



6. Michael Douglas



5. Zach Braff



4. Kelly Clarkson



3. Jesse Tyler Ferguson



2. Jennifer Lawrence



1. Verne Troyer


No comments: