Welcome to Essex In The Media!

Zoë Nicholson. 19. Chelmsford, Essex.

Former BBC Production Coordinator Apprentice and now working full-time as a Production Coordinator, still at the BBC. And loving it.

A blog that started off as a destination for updates on local Essex celebrities, news and events has evolved in the years I've been writing.

It soon became a hub for features on TV, Radio, Music, Festivals and tales of life as a Sixth Form student.

As I started my career in the BBC, my blog became a diary, logging the steps of my apprenticeship and the experiences I gained along the way.

And now as I continue my career in the media, I hope to combine all of these things together, continuing my career diary and combining this with articles based around my love of music, radio and television.

So there you have it - Essex In The Media.

Please feel free to leave comments or contact me on Twitter @zozonico

Tuesday 7 February 2012

"Keep Calm and Play Louder" Tour comes to Essex

McFly's latest tour, Keep Calm and Play Louder, will see the four boys travel across the country from 7th March to 21st April, making an appearance at Cliffs Pavillion in Southend on Wednesday 4th April.

You may have read a recent article on Essex in the Media giving information about a local band Fuze, who had applied to the McFly Battle of the Bands competition, whereby 26 bands would be chosen to support McFly at one of their tour dates. It is with great pleasure that I can announce that Fuze are one of the 26 lucky and talented bands who were chosen by Tom, Danny, Dougie and Chelmsford's very own, Harry.

Ed Alston, George Kirchner, Jack Goldsmith and Keir Adamson form the four-piece who come from Essex and London, whose debut album 'That's What She Said' is available to buy on Amazon or to download on iTunes.

To follow the future success of this local band, please follow @fuzeband on Twitter or 'Like' them on Facebook: FuzeBandUK

Fuze at a recent video shoot

No comments: